Are you frustrated with the amount of times your car needs repairs? Maybe you’re noticing that certain car brands are notorious for needing repairs more than others. In this article, we’ll take a look at the car brand that is known for needing repairs more often than normal. If you own this car, then you will now know the real cause of your car troubles and if you are planning on buying a car, stay clear from this car.
Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the Jeep Wrangler!
Where do I begin?
- Terrible Brakes – Expect to have them require repair within your first year or so.
- Buggy Electronics – Get a list of the error codes as you are going to see a lot of them.
- Poor Suspension – Get your wallet ready as you are going to be paying to get it repaired.
- Transmission Issues – Will it fail and leave you stranded? No one knows.
- Buggy Electrical System – Lights blow out frequently and unexpectedly. If you have a backup camera, it tends to have loose electrical connectors. Maybe your windshield motor will work….maybe it won’t. Basically you are rolling the dice.
On top of all that its handling leaves a great deal to be desired. The car has spotty safety record which makes it even less appealing. However, it does look good which makes it easy to sell to naive buyers. Leave your comments below if you agree or not.